COVID-19 Update – Alert Level 2 Update
We are currently operating under Alert Level 2 guidelines set out by the government:
- It will be mandatory to scan in on the COVID tracker app, if you do not have this app then we will note your details on a record
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and where possible will try to keep at least a 1 metre distance between themselves and customers
- Customers are to wear face masks until seated at their table
- Tables will be separated by 1 metre distance
- Everything will be table service
We are excited to be back and operating again, but we do understand some people may be apprehensive. If you do have any questions or concerns then please call us directly so we can talk them through.
We are open daily from 11am to 10pm
Gin Garden is Queenstown’s first boutique gin tasting room.
Located in Arthurs Point, just a 10 minute drive from Queenstown and Arrowtown and only a 3 minute drive from the base of Coronet Peak ski field.
Owned and operated by Broken Heart, the Gin Garden serve 12 award winning, locally distilled Broken Heart Spirits along with a locally brewed Oktoberfest lager. Recently winning Best New Zealand London Dry at the World Gin Awards 2021 and the Double Gold at the NZ Spirit Awards 2020, we only want to deliver the best to our customers.
Distilled in the pure south of New Zealand, Broken Heart Spirits are derived from all natural botanicals and individually hand crafted. This passion for quality product that’s made from scratch is a philosophy that makes Broken Heart so unforgettable.
The drink menu offers a comprehensive list of Broken Heart Spirits, tasting flights and cocktails and for those non-spirit drinking folk we offer a selection of beer, wine, bubbles and non-alcoholic options.
There is a refined food menu on offer, produced from locally sourced delicacies also available to takeaway for your convenience.
Come for lunch or dinner or just graze in between……
For exclusive groups we can offer tastings in our private boardroom. Our knowledgeable staff will talk you through how locally sourced Otago botanicals and pure water derived from the Southern Alps form the backbone of our spirits.
We can accommodate up to 16 people in the boardroom with people spread across a couple of tables.
Please allow an hour for a full tasting.
Tastings cost $20 per person.
Reservations must be made, please contact the team directly.
We only take dining reservations for groups of more than 4 people. If you are a smaller group than this and we are unable to seat you on your arrival, please make yourself comfortable at the bar, order yourselves a drink and as soon as a table becomes free our staff will be able to seat you. For reservations please contact us here.
The Gin Garden is available for private functions and exclusive use. We have a couple of different spaces and rooms available so please take a look at our Functions Document for information on capacities, costs, menus and more.
Phone: +64 (0)3 974 4366
Gift Vouchers are available to purchase at the Gin Garden for the value of your choice. You can either purchase these onsite at the Gin Garden or email us directly and we can send you an e-voucher to an email of your choice.
Voucher Term and Conditions:
- There is no expiry date on Gin Garden vouchers
- Vouchers can be redeemed at the Gin Garden Ltd for the following: onsite food and beverage, off licence products, takeaway food options and gift packs
- Valid for a single transaction only
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full
- Not redeemable to purchase gift cards
- Not applicable for online purchases
- The terms and conditions of this gift card shall be amended at any time at the discretion of the Gin Garden Ltd and shall be binding on the customer
- No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher
- No replacement for lost or stolen gift vouchers